June 19, 2011

the new little man

On June 8th we got a phone call for a foster care placement and we opened our home once again.  The Little Man is now apart of our family.  Do we know how long he will be apart of this family?  Are we looking to adopt this sweet blue eyed boy?  The answer to both of those questions is no, truly we're just leaving it up to God at this point. 
When we get a new little face, who is longing to be loved, my heart breaks.  I love them with every fiber of my being, but deep down in my heart I know it won't last.  Sooner or later goodbyes must be said.  But forever they are apart of who I am.

Don't get me wrong, there are moments when Fairygirl and Little Man are screaming at the dinner table and I wonder what we have done!  But these moments of crazy are moments that will be looked back upon with fondness.

Without further ado... here is Little Man




He is all boy for sure.  Loves to play with balls and goes crazy when he sees one! (like above)



His little toothy grin



I think I'm melting



love those cheeks, love those big blue eyes





Well as you can see our family is loving on Little Man hard!  Easy to see why.

1 comment:

Heather said...

He is so adorable. What a blessing you are too so many. <3

I also wanted to let you know, since you are a current follower or my blog, that I have MOVED.

New URL: http://browneyedbell.blogspot.com/

I hope you continue to follow! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...