October 10, 2011

better me




Today I rode 7.5 miles on our bike, and man did if feel good.  There is just something about exercising that makes you feel alive and full of energy.

I haven't really been feeling all that great about my self recently, I'm not happy with how I am looking.  I've been struggling with these feelings for awhile, I kept turning to God to replace these thoughts of insecurity. But I realized something, working out couldn't hurt!  

I'm not going into this thing with just carrots and celery for my diet, I'm still going to eat what I do.  Just in smaller quantities.  I'm not going to devote hours upon hours of working out.  Just 45 minutes.  I'm not going to be constantly weighing myself.  Just once a week.  

I am not going to be backing out of it either: a) it is now public knowledge b) I'm signing up for a 5k in early November.  I'm now accountable for my actions.

I'm excited to see where this will take me, but I'm also wondering what have I done??!



There goes unneeded snacking




I'm taping this onto my mirror so it will be the first thing I see when I wake up.






I won't be able to see an physical results for a while, but I will be able to feel the energy difference


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...