August 7, 2011

Kisses from Katie

21, seems young to many.  But not to Katie Davis.  Katie is already the mother to 14 sweet girls and founder of a business that has flourishing and is empowering the people of her community.

Katie Davis has simply followed what God has instructed of His children, love others as you love yourself.   The love of God just flows through her whole being.  I can't wait till I can spend time with her in Uganda!  This fall she will be releasing a book "Kisses from Katie".  I am so excited!  I haven't looked forward to something this much in a very long time.  She is my inspiration and so much more, whenever I see a blog update from her I do a happy dance!

1 comment:

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

i love how she signed Jesus near the end of this. AWESOME young woman! (And so are you!.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...