January 4, 2014

India LIFE!!


Hello from India!! As you can see I am already in Indian clothing and I am loving it, think I shall have to carry some things over once I come back! 
While we were flying into India, I had a crazy déjà vue moment while landing. The smog the trees and everything else about the runway was exactly like a dream I had a few years back, which I hadn't remembered till that moment, I have had a dream about India and I didn't even know it! 
Little wink from Him showing me how India had been on my heart a lot longer than I thought! A little peice of my heart was already captivated and I didn't even know it at the time.
Looking forward with anticipation to see how my heart continues to grow for this beautiful place and it's people.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...