October 5, 2013

YWAM Orlando Photo DTS Part 1

Hello WORLD!!  I am here, Montverde, Florida has become my home (for the next three months)!  We have only had classes for a week and already God has been recking me, I can't wait to see how He will continue to open my view of Him and mold me more into His image.  

Because I am doing the photography Discipleship Training School, I have weekly photo assignments that have to be turned in through our blogs, so ya'll get a peak in (yes "ya'll" has become a part of my vocabulary)! 

The natural beauty surrounding our campus is amazing, there's just something about nature that always gets me!  I love doing my quite time in my hammock during the morning, listening to the birds sings their songs of praise.

A few days ago a group of us students made our way down to the pond and entered into a time of Worship.  So inspiring to be surrounded with such a group of strong Followers of Christ, they are constantly encouraging me and pushing me further in my walk with Him.

Last night a group of us went down to a music festival, after I snapped this picture it reminded me of the busyness we subject ourselves to.  Missing the little winks of love from God, my daily battle is to try and catch the little gifts by slowing my pace of life down. 

Going to a music festival and not checking out the local food trucks is unheard of.  Perfect way to end a summer night with friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...