August 7, 2012

Launching Pad

Written on August 2nd 2012

"I don't want to go back to how I was before working at Springhill.  God had me go through this summer for a reason, I will not allow the changes He has made within me to go to waste.  

I don't want to say Springhill is just a spiritual high, but at Springhill God is scheduled daily into your routine.  Back at home it's easier to put that relationship to the back burner.  I don't want that when I head home, I want this summer to be a launching pad."

~~~~~~~~~~

My summer at Springhill is starting to wrap up, we only have one more week of campers.  I can't believe I've spent ten weeks here, at times it feels like just yesterday I arrived and yet it feels like I've been here forever.

One and a half weeks left at my 'home' called Springhill.

~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...