April 12, 2012

Awkward Awesome Thursday


Awkward

  • I know I need to do laundry when the only clean socks I have are holiday socks.  They go great with my workout clothes...  (laundry is in the washer as we speak)

  • Having the cashier look at you funny when you only purchase plastic gloves and sandwich pages.  I know it may look weird lady, but really it's just for dying my hair back to purple... Nothing weird in that at all!

  • Yesterday I thought winter had unfortunately returned, we had snow and everything.  But today, spring is back!  Leaving me very confused as to how to dress.

  • This semester will be done in under two weeks!  I think I'm going to become a hermit with all the studying for finals, paper editing and presentation making.  CRAZINESS (I might be, possibly, maybe freaking out already)



Awesome

  • My bird wolf whistled at me when I came in the door from school.  Why thank you "Misty" for the resounding affirmation of your affection.

  • This weekend it is supposed to be in the 70s!!  Great way to celebrate my birthday weekend! 

  • Only THREE days till I kiss 18 goodbye and say hello to 19!!

  • This school semester will be finished in two weeks!!  Freedom is so close I can taste it!

  • SpringHill is only a month and a half away, you should see my packing list.  My list is extremely long and color coded, I like organizing, maybe a little too much.


Inspiration for this post found at The Daybook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...