February 19, 2011

Radical

God has been leading me somewhere new.  Some place radical for Him but sometimes I still have my doubts.  I was feeling those doubts hard today, but when I tried to do the final print for the application.  Nothing was working, the printer, my documents, nothing.  I felt it was a direct attach from the prince of this world trying to stop me in my tracks. 

Now I'm even more excited because Satan is trying to stop me, I'm on his radar.  He knows what God is trying to accomplish through me and he doesn't like it.  He sees my true potential through Christ.  This has never happened before, which means God has some AMAZING and CRAZY things in store for me!
Relying on Him.  I have God on my side.  We will come out victorious.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...