November 27, 2010

Day 6 of Thankfulness

Today I'm thankful for my family.  Yes, sometimes we argue.  But these are the people who truly know me best.  They are the ones whom I turn to for counsel and advise.  And sometimes just for a laugh or two.  These are the people God has blessed me with, who have helped shape me into what I am.  Without them life wouldn't have the flavor and spark that I love.

The neat thing about our family is sometimes we have little kiddos live with us for a certain period of time while their birth parents sort things out.  It's hard seeing them leave but there are so many fond memories made along the way.  This is one aspect of my family that I love.  These little kids are forever in my family even after they leave.
                                               








 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...