April 8, 2013

The Girl Who Forgot Her Memory Card....

Yep, I took a road trip over the weekend and forgot to check my camera for the memory card, alas the lovely iPhone pictures had to suffice.

Soccergirl had a game over in Grand Rapids, and me, the girl who has a lovely, sourly missed, dear friend in Grand Raids decided to tag along!


This girl is one in a thousand, I tell ya!  Her heart is on fire for God and such an inspiration to me as a friend and also pushes me in my walk with Christ.  We only had a few short hours together, and as I drove I away I couldn't help but smile, my heart was so full, my soul content.


I'm already counting down the days till we will be reunited again at Spring hill this summer. (fifty-seven days to be exact)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...