September 1, 2012

September Plans


Well September is here and college fall semester is underway!  This semester is going to be crazy busy, so to help me not go insane here are my fun goals for September thanks to this girl for the idea!  What are some of your plans for September?  I'd love to hear about them!







Bookworm --  Anytime I went into the Staff lounge at Springhill I would always see someone reading Radical, by David Platt, and every time I'd hear nothing but great things about this book!  So I bite the bullet and ordered Radical this past week, now I'm always anxious to check the mail for my delivery!






--





Pull out the camera -- Because I didn't take my nice camera to camp with me I haven't really used it much since I've been home.  That definitely needs to change, I want to grow more comfortable and confident with my camera this month.



Friend connections -- This summer I have met some amazing people, now we are all spread across the country and I want to keep those friendships going!  This month I want to do little things to let them know I'm thinking about them and praying for them.





--



Green thumb --  There's this joke around my house, see how long Hannah can keep a plant alive...  it never takes long for the green to go brown.  I love plants, but I always forget to take care of them or I take too much care of them and I overwater them.  This month I want to keep my current plants alive and add more to my collection.






Graffiti Alley -- Sounds kind of scary with the word "alley" thrown in there, but look at how cool this is!  Lately I've really wanted to check out this cool spot called Ann Arbor, in my mind it's like Chicago but a lot closer!  Hoping to sometime this month take a day road trip over.

2 comments:

Noelle McLaughlin said...

Radical is quite good, but really challenging to! It will stretch you for sure.

Megan said...

You're not alone at stuggling to keep plants alive! I tried to grow some basil and parsley this summer and I failed horribly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...